Visit Seabrook New Hampshire: Explore NH Summer Activities
June 1st, 2023
Whether you’re looking for a day trip or a weekend getaway, Seabrook NH, and the areas around it have many great destinations. The town is located along the coast of New Hampshire and has a variety of activities for visitors of all ages. Whether you are looking for an outdoor activity or to stay inside, there is sure to be something for you. Here is a list of 5 things to do around the area.
- Hike the Amesbury Town Forest (Amesbury MA)- With just a short drive from Seabrook, the Amesbury Town Forest offers a variety of hiking trails for all skill levels. The hike is sure to provide scenic views along with the different trail options to meet your hiking needs. There is also the possibility of seeing wildlife along the trip as the forest is home to a variety of animals including deer, foxes, and birds.
- Hampton Beach State Park (Hampton NH)- A great destination for all ages. The long stretch of beach offers a boardwalk and a wide variety of food options including seafood, pubs, cafes, and American restaurants. Other activities include swimming, fishing, picnicking, camping, mini golf. For adults, be sure to check the Hampton Beach calendar for the summer as they have popular bands and comedians performing at the casino located on the boardwalk. This is sure to be a great destination for groups of all ages!
- Whale Watching- Nearby towns such as Hampton, Rye, Newburyport, and Portsmouth offer the opportunity to observe whales and other marine life in their natural habitat while taking a relaxing cruise along the beautiful coast.
- Smutty Nose Brewing Company- Located in Hampton, New Hampshire, Smuttynose Brewing Co. is New Hampshire’s original craft brewery. Visit one of New England’s pioneering craft beer companies as it offers a tasting bar, restaurant, live entertainment, outdoor patio, firepits, and you can even book your own event at their location. Smuttynose offers a diverse selection of beers, catering to various tastes and preferences. View their website to see the menu and upcoming live events. https://smuttynose.com/
- Joe’s Playland (Salisbury MA)- The park has a vibrant, lively atmosphere and is right across the street from Salisbury beach. This destination is great for families and groups of all ages. It has an arcade, ice cream stand, and a seafood stand as well. Visit their website for summer hours. https://joesplayland.com/index.html met.